Help your company to increase product knowledge, maintain communication between you and potential clients, generate leads for the business, and increase the popularity of your company and much more.
Why Learn HTML & CSS
HTML and CSS are the foundation of all web pages. Without it, you wouldn’t be able to organize text or add images or videos and every web page would be drab plain text and images that flowed straight down the web pages. HTML is the beginning of everything you need to know to create engaging web pages while CSS is the customizer so that your web page can feel like works of art
Why Learn PHP
PHP is a widely used server-side programming language that’s become increasingly fast and powerful over the years. PHP works well with HTML and databases, making it a great language for anyone interested in building dynamic web applications
- Understand the principles of creating an effective web page, including an in-depth consideration of information architecture.
- Become familiar with graphic design principles that relate to web design and learn how to implement theories into practice.
- Develop skills in analyzing the usability of a web site.
- Understand how to plan and conduct user research related to web usability.
- Learn the language of the web: HTML, CSS and PHP.
- Learn CSS grid layout and flexbox.
- Learn techniques of responsive web design, including media queries.
- Be able to embed social media content into web pages.