Python Data Science
One of the huge field that uses a lot of methods and concepts which belongs to other fields like information science, statistics, mathematics, computer science encompasses machine learning, visualization, pattern recognition, probability model, data engineering, signal processing
Why Learn Python
Python is one of the most loved programming languages by developers, data scientists, software engineers, and even hackers because of its versatility, flexibility, and object-oriented features
Why Learn Data Science
Data Science is one of the fastest growing fields in tech. Get this dream job by mastering the skills you need to analyze data with SQL and Python. Then, go even further by building Machine Learning algorithms
- Understand why Python is a useful scripting language for developers.
- Learn how to use lists, tuples, and dictionaries in Python programs.
- Develop the ability to build and assess data-based models.
- Define the structure and components of a Python program.
- Demonstrate skill in data management.
- Apply data science concepts and methods to solve problems in real-world contexts and will communicate these solutions effectively
- Formulate simple algorithms to solve problems, and can code them in a high-level language appropriate for data science work
- Construct complex statistical models, assess the fit of such models to the data, and apply the models in real-world contexts.